Helloooo everyone 😀
How have you been? I’m doing great! This week for me has been more of catching up with everyone actually 🙂 I start work on monday and after that I don’t think I can hardly meet anyone. So what are your plans for the weekend? Mine is going to be a sad ‘boohoo’ kinda weekend. 🙁 Mr.Jeromy is going back 😐
Anyhoo, this month I received my Fab Bag on 18th! 😀 Yeah I know, early bird this time 😛 When Fab Bag unveiled it’s bag for November, I went ga-ga over the luxurious golden pouch! Look how beautiful it is! ♥ The theme for this month is Power Up 🙂
For people who don’t know about Fab Bag, here is a small introduction
Fab Bag (previously known as Velvette Box) is a beauty box where in you will be sent a box full of samples or full size makeup/beauty products to try every month. You can subscribe on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or a full year basis. The box costs Rs.599 per month but with longer subscriptions, you get better deals Soooo…they send a gorgeous bag full of samples from deluxe cosmetics and beauty products from top global brands! Sounds nice right?
Fab Bags are available both for men and for women – here ! What? Men do need to groom themselves, you know All you have to do is answer a simple questionnaire when you register for the first time.(This is an important step because the products you get depend solely on this questionnaire)
This November fab bag SCREAMS luxury. I really loved how cute the zipper looked. It was like a key to a treasure chest 😛
Let me show you what I received in my November Fab Bag this time. 🙂
- Fab Bag introduced City Color cosmetics this month. I received a full size product of City Color Cheek Stain in Berry. It’s priced at Rs.300/- It claims to be paraben-free which is definitely a plus! It doesn’t have any particular fragrance to it but it goes on super smooth and I simply love the texture. And the color is sooo wintery 😀
- Fab Bag also introduced Wella this month. I got a sample of Wella Enrich Treatment Mask for Normal/Thick Hair which is priced at Rs.99/- This one smells soo uhhhmazing 😛 I haven’t used it yet so I will post a mini review of it sometime soon. 🙂
- Next one is a sample of Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil. Never tried anything from Kama Ayurveda till now. Pretty curious about how it will work 🙂 It has a very herbal kinda fragrance.
- I have tried Votre products before and when I received this sample of Votre Invigorating Orange Hand & Foot Gel Scrub – I was more than happy. The full size is priced at Rs.550/- I love their products and I have high hopes from this one too 🙂 This one smells citrusy.
- Next up is this Gulnar Handmade Soap in Strawberry which Fab Bag introduced this month. Got a full size priced at Rs.250/- This one smells soooo wonderful. ♥ If you love strawberries then you got to try this one 😛
- The last one is this All Good Scents Eau De Parfum sample. If you ask me how it smells, I really don’t know 😐 I got a empty sample 😐 Utter disappointment! 😐
The Jeromy Diaries Verdict
On the whole, this month Fab Bag is worth a try but I wouldn’t call it the best bag till date because I have had better ones before! 🙂
On our TJD score card,
|A+||Excellent, MUST buy!|
|A||Very good, worth a try|
|C+||Go on, take a risk|
|F||EPIC fail! Stay away!|
November Fab Bag 2014 scores Grade A.
Until next time,
[…] I received this Votre Invigorating Orange Hand and Foot Gel Scrub in my November Fab Bag…. I was waiting to give this a try. I have had very good experience with Votre products and […]
wow…. lovely bag…..now i’m very much excited about mine… now i can’t wait to hold that beautiful Baby…. 🙂
Revathi this Fab Bag was definitely the best so far when it comes to appearance ♥ Enjoy your goodies! 🙂
SO VERY TRUE…….This month the bag SCREAMS luxury. I really loved how cute the zipper looked. It was like a key to a treasure chest