Hello beauties 🙂 This is Vithika, and it’s my first post on TJD. I want to share a quick DIY(Do-It-Yourself) face pack for glowing skin.
So let’s see what all you need for this face pack.
- Red lentil (Masoor dal)
- Raw milk
How to make the scrub?
- Grind the masoor dal into a fine powder. Now store the masoor dal in an airtight container, so you can use it whenever you want to. Or if you don’t want to store it, you can soak a little masoor dal in milk overnight and make the paste in the morning.
- After grinding the masoor dal. Take a tablespoon of the mixture into a clean bowl.
- Add raw milk to it and let it,absorb it for 15mins.
- After all the milk is nicely absorbed, add a honey to it.
- Add lemon. Add a few drops of lemon because lemon makes your skin dry.
And now apply it on your face in circular motion. And let it set for 15mins then wash it off with luke warm water.
And taaaadaaaaaaa 😀 Say hello to clear and glowing skin.
You can use this face pack every day or alternate day. You will notice the difference in the first use.
I hope this helps 🙂 Do let us know in the comments below about how your experience was when you tried this face pack 🙂
Keep glowing 🙂