Hello everyone 🙂
Today I bring to you a new launch from Seiko! 😀 When Novak Djokovic selected Seiko as his watch partner, it was the new Astron GPS Solar collection that particularly caught his eye, and Novak has worn Astron ever since. So, what could be more appropriate than to introduce a Novak Djokovic Limited Edition Astron?
The new Seiko Astron GPS Solar Novak Djokovic Limited Edition is based on the new chronograph caliber. This remarkable caliber, like all watches in the Astron collection, adjusts to every time zone on earth at the touch of a button so that, no matter where Novak’s quest for tennis glory may take him, he has always the exact time on his wrist.
The 8X82 caliber offers Novak two new functions – a six-hour chronograph and an electronic function in the crown for even easier adjustment of the secondary functions. Furthermore, the new watch is 30% smaller in size than the existing 7X caliber. This size has been achieved by a new advance in Astron’s energy-saving technology which allows the watch to connect to the GPS network with a smaller antenna.
The Novak Djokovic Limited Edition has unique appeal, thanks to the black ceramic bezel, the extra-strength silicon strap and the rose-gold tone of the steel case. The case back carries Novak’s name and signature with each watch’s own serial number engraved beneath.
The Novak DjokovicAstron GPS Solar Chronograph is a limited edition of 2,500, offered in its own presentation box with a personal message from Novak Djokovic.
Highlights of Seiko Astron GPS Solar Chronograph Novak Djokovic Limited Edition, SSE022 Caliber 8X82, GPS Solar Chronograph
- GPS controlled time and time zone adjustment Chronograph up to 6 hours in 1/5 second increments Perpetual calendar correct to the year 2100
- Signal reception result indication
- World time function (40 time zones), Daylight Saving Time function, Power save function
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (without receiving a time signal and at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C ) Case: Diameter 44.6mm, Thickness 13.3mm
- Stainless steel with rose-gold color coating with ceramic bezel
- Water resistance 10 Bar, Magnetic resistance 4,800 A/m
- Band: Extra-strength silicon with three-fold clasp with push button release Glass: Sapphire crystal with super-clear coating
- Available in leading MBOs and Seiko boutique Store. Priced at Rs. 1,65,000