If you know me well, you know my love for masks. I mask when ever I can and very regularly. More than skincare, my mask routine has been getting crazier by the day and I am very happy about that. 😛If you have been following my IG stories, you know that last week, I was at the launch of Rodan + Fields 10 Minute Face masks. Here’s everything you need to know about them.
All products in this post are PR gifted. #RFGifts However, my review on the products is based on my personal experience and is unbiased.
Rodan + Fields launched 4 new masks based on their 4 skincare regimen
- Redefine Rejuvenation Mask
- Reverse Radiance Mask
- Unblemish Clarifying Mask
- Soothe Rescue Mask
Here’s what each of these masks are designed for –
- Redefine Rejuvenation Mask: This mask is designed for fine lines, wrinkes, firming and dryness. This bubbly blue mask contains 3D3P Molecular Matrix with hydrating Hyaluronic Acid + Glycerin to draw moisture from the air and lock it onto skin for smoother, softer and more radiant-looking skin. Jojoba beads exfoliate dead skin cells to remove dullness and reveal younger-looking skin. It’s a gel-to-foam mask that is supposed to instantly refresh and hydrate skin and smooths the look of fine lines over time.
- Reverse Radiance Mask: This is an intensive face mask that is supposed to visibly smooth skin’s texture and reveal a more luminous complexion in just 10 minutes. With continued use, it visibly evens skin tone for a more translucent complexion. It is made with brightening Retinal-MD Technology, exfoliating Glycolic Acid and Turmeric Extract to boost radiance, this metallic cream mask promises to revive the look of dull, uneven skin as it brightens.
- Unblemish Clarifying Mask: This clay mask is designed to reduce excess oil, unclogs pores and removes impurities from the surface of skin in just 10 minutes. It then calms skin, resulting in fewer blemishes and clearer skin over time. It contains the maximum concentration of purifying Sulfur, this face mask helps treat existing acne and prevent new breakouts from forming. Color-changing beads provide mild exfoliation and release calming ingredients to reduce the visible redness and blotchiness associated with breakouts.
- Soothe Rescue Mask: This mask is supposed to reduce visible redness, transforming dry, irritated skin to a clearer, healthier-looking complexion over time. When your moisture barrier is compromised, moisture can escape and irritants can get through to skin. With moisture-attracting Glycerin, this calming green mask helps skin feel softer instantly and more comfortable over time. Plus, Calamine calms skin and neutralizes irritants to help relieve stressed skin.
I tried the Reverse Radiance & Unblemish Clarifying mask at the launch and while the reverse mask brightened up and added a glow, Unblemish mask should be tested for more uses to see a difference. But the best part was, the next day, I had everyone I know ask me what I did to my face. I honestly wasn’t expecting that result in just one use. And if skincare can make a difference that people can notice even in one use, that’s good skincare right there.
First impressions were definitely positive! I’ll be using them regularly now to see how it makes a difference. ☺️
Watch out for a full review soon!