Now that summer is here, I am looking forward to spend every minute of it basking in the sun and spending more quality time doing things I love – creating more summer stories, travels and memories as much as I can before winter is here again. Making the most of Canadian summers! 😛
One thing that I explore the most every summer is my hair. I cut it short, colour it a different shade or just play around with different hairstyles. Last year I played a lot with curls when my hair was a bit longer and this year, I want to create more voluminous beachy waves on my shorter hair. Conair sent me their new Infiniti Pro Deep Wave Styler that can create defined waves and here’s my review on it.
Packaging: Super convenient to work with and isn’t bulky at all. It comes with three temperature settings based on how much heat you would like your hair to handle.
Pros of using Conair Infiniti Pro Deep Wave Styler
- Heats up in just 30 seconds and I love that because it’s perfect when I am in a hurry
- Creates deep mermaid waves or just loose waves depending on how you work with the styler. I like mine to be a bit loose.
- Very easy to use and for someone who doesn’t have patience to create waves with a curler or flat iron, this is definitely a must have!
- Can create waves in less than 5 minutes
- Voluminous hair in just minutes. Love the volume the waves add!
- If you have poker straight hair like I do, it might be harder to hold waves more than a few hours unless you use a setting spray that can hold waves for longer
That’s the only con I can think of. Overall, I would recommend Conair Infiniti Pro Deep Wave Styler for anyone who is trying to achieve waves, either defined or beachy. Here’s a small video I made on Instagram of me using the device! Watch out for the volume it adds to my hair.